Attention Real Estate Professionals & Property Owners:
Please contact our office regarding any amounts due and payable at closing for your transaction, including but not limited to:
Outstanding Legal Fees (if applicable)
Outstanding Maintenance Fee Balances (if applicable)
Special Assessment Information (if applicable)
EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2017: THERE WILL BE A FEE APPLIED TO ANY REQUEST FOR DOCUMENTATION REVIEW (I.E. INSPECTION REPORT, MASTER DEED, BYLAWS, ETC) OR DOCUMENTATION COMPLETION (I.E. QUESTIONNAIRE, SELLER’S CERTIFICATE, PAYOFF/BALANCE LETTER, ETC), WHICH IS FOR THE SOLE BENEFIT OF A CONDOMINIUM UNIT SALE OR REFINANCE.
Our dedication to providing professional service is a commitment to you and your investment. Bill Stout, CPM is Certified by the Institute of Real Estate Management of the National Board of Realtors, past President of the Kentucky Chapter, and honored with the Distinguished Property Manager of the Year Award. Your real estate investment deserves the services of a Certified Property Manager.
When selecting a property management company, consider the following credentials held by Bill Stout. Check with potential property managers for their list of credentials.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (The Worldwide Leader in Professional Management)
- Expert Witness Verified by District Court, Circuit Court, and US Federal Court
- Past President of the Kentucky Chapter
- Awarded Property Manager of the Year in Kentucky
- Serving Kentucky since 1980 in the Management of Real Estate Investments and Brokerage Services
- A+ Rating at Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Also, Bill Stout Properties, Inc offers the following services to assist your community:
- Exclusive website monitoring of all community resident requests and tracking available to Board and Management
- Reserve Study Analysis performed by a Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Exclusive email transmittal of service requests
- FHA/HUD Application/Approval
- Financial statements provided monthly via email
- The ability for residents to pay via auto-payment, credit card, or check.
- State of the art communications system with easy navigation prompts for phone and website information.
- Professional bonded and insured staff provides unparalleled services to community needs.
- Website construction available.
- Full-service maintenance staff provides in-house and contractual services for every situation.
- Expert in insurance negotiations and settlements of claims from catastrophic loss.
- Legal team support for:
- Document interpretation
- Bylaw Enforcement
- CPA team support for:
- KRS Statute Requirements
- Year End Reviews and Compilations
- Annual Reporting
- Tax Analysis
No one offers more. For over 25 years, Bill Stout Properties has led the industry in the management of real estate. We are Louisville’s leader in real estate management services.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR COMPLETE OUTLINE OF SERVICES